Based in Samobor, Croatia
Oct 17, 2017
|USD||5.99 (now $4.97)|
SEUM: The Drunk Side of the Moon is an expansion which adds 3 new powerups and 33 new levels in the new space environment.
Speedrun mode now has mutators which allow you to play speedrun mode by having a powerup of your choosing when you start the level. Replay the old levels with completely new strategies. When you're done playing all the new levels, you can make your own with the map editor. We've updated it with full support for new powerups.
- Roar (New Powerup!): Point and fly, super-fast way to fly through levels. It feels like guiding a Redeemer on steroids.
- Rocket (New Powerup!): Now you can rocket jump, and it's fun. But we haven't stopped there! You can actually jump on the rocket and ride it! Going too slow? No problem shoot the rocket with a fireball to give it an extra boost.
- Shadow World (New Powerup!): Explore specially crafted levels from the two viewpoints: the world of light and the world of shadows.
- A cool new environment set in outer space.
- Additional speedrun mutators: Roar and Rocket.
- More secrets and easter eggs!
SEUM: The Drunk Side of the Moon - Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Great game... you guys are assholes! :)"
- Cliff Bleszinski, Boss Key
- "What an amazing game!"
- Rami Ismail, Vlambeer
- "Controls are solid."
- John Romero, Romero.com
- "Take Quake, Super Meat Boy and Portal, mix it well and you will get... SEUM!."
- Headup games, Web
- "HOLY CRAP! I thought this was going to be a skin to the 90's DOOM II, from the start of the trailer but you made it your own and it looks incredible!"
- Some guy on Steam,
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Free Public Demo available via Itch.io (from 6/6/6 - June 6, 2016)
Download Public Demo here gamejolt.com.
About Pine Studio
We are a boutique game studio obsessed with crafting extraordinary puzzle games on the cutting edge of technology.
More information on Pine Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
SEUM: The Drunk Side of the Moon Credits
Project Manager, Programmer, Level Designer
3D Designer, Level Designer, Marketing
3D Designer, Level Designer