Based in Samobor, Croatia
Faraway: Puzzle Escape is an adventure game, a modern tribute to Myst designed for phones and tablets. In Faraway you're an adventurer exploring ruins of ancient temples full of challenges and mysterious riddles. After the mobile version, which has been downloaded more than 5M times, Faraway finally opens its door to PC gamers with an updated Director's cut version. It features a full voice over, free fps controls, updated graphics and a few more surprises. Faraway: Director’s Cut is coming to Steam September 22nd.
You're walking in footsteps of your father. He was a collector of unusual artifacts who went missing 10 years ago. Your journey will take you from the deserts and oasis to old crumbling ruins of a mysterious civilization. They had constructed devices and puzzles to see if you're worthy of knowing their secrets. Observe the environment, collect items, manipulate devices and solve perplexing puzzles to escape temple labyrinths.
- Compelling puzzles - Explore 18 grand temples packed with puzzles.
- Immersive world - Easy to navigate 3D world of Faraway holds more secrets than it appears on the surface.
- Intriguing mystery - Collect pages from your missing dad's diary to find out the what happened to your family.
- Try for free - You get to play 9 levels completely for free!
- Super widescreen support - The game looks beautiful on new 18:9 phones such as Samsung S8 and LG G6. It also shines on tablet devices.
Faraway - Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Faraway is fantastic free to try 'Myst'-inspired adventure!"
- TouchArcade, link
Download Faraway Press Kit
About Pine Studio
We are a boutique game studio obsessed with crafting extraordinary puzzle games on the cutting edge of technology.
More information on Pine Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Project Manager, Programmer, Level Designer
Enviroment artists, Level Designer
Programmer, Level Designer