Based in Samobor, Croatia
July 28, 2016
|USD||14,99 (now 8,99)|
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy. SEUM is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reaction. Slice every last millisecond as you race and blast your way through deadly arenas. Teleport, jump, fly and bounce in a hundred merciless and fast paced maps for the ultimate prize: Your soul… and beer! \m/
Like a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reaction. Race and jump over platforms and bounce pads and shoot fireballs to reach an exit portal in the minimal amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for the top time in the online high scores. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals! If mind blowing speed and pumping adrenaline through your body is too boring, then search for the beer cans deeply hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- Easy to use Level Editor and Steam Workshop integration.
- Original soundtrack made by Ivan Spelljack Jitz (from Undercode), that'll make you rampage through the levels with blazing speed.
SEUM Level Editor Update Trailer YouTube
SEUM Release Trailer YouTube
Jacksepticeye: SPEED OF A DEMON | SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell YouTube
SEUM: Comic teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Great game... you guys are assholes! :)"
- Cliff Bleszinski, Boss Key
- "What an amazing game!"
- Rami Ismail, Vlambeer
- "Controls are solid."
- John Romero, Romero.com
- "Take Quake, Super Meat Boy and Portal, mix it well and you will get... SEUM!."
- Headup games, Web
- "HOLY CRAP! I thought this was going to be a skin to the 90's DOOM II, from the start of the trailer but you made it your own and it looks incredible!"
- Some guy on Steam,
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Free Public Demo available via Itch.io (from 6/6/6 - June 6, 2016)
Download Public Demo here gamejolt.com.
About Pine Studio
We're a small Croatian game development team that started working together in 2012. Since then we made lots of smaller point 'n click adventure games (over 30!). We're a passionate group of developers looking to make awesome games. In 2015 we felt it's time for a change and started working on our first PC game. We wanted to make a game that was wild and didn't hold any punches. You can find more about us at pinestudio.com
More information on Pine Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell Credits
Project Manager, Programmer, Level Designer
3D Designer, Level Designer, Marketing
3D Designer, Level Designer