Based in Samobor, Croatia
Faraway 2: Jungle Escape is an adventure game, a modern tribute to Myst designed for phones and tablets. In Faraway you're an adventurer exploring ruins of ancient temples full of challenges and mysterious riddles.
It’s been almost a year since you started your journey, searching for your lost father. After solving a multitude of mind-boggling puzzles, the last portal you went through took you to an entirely new continent full of new temples to explore. It seems like you are getting closer to something and you are continuing to find notes left behind by your father, only now it seems he is not alone. Observe the environment, collect items, manipulate devices and solve perplexing puzzles to escape temple labyrinths.
- Compelling puzzles - Explore 18 grand temples packed with puzzles.
- Immersive world - Easy to navigate 3D world of Faraway holds more secrets than it appears on the surface.
- The mystery continues - You have many more pages of your father’s missing journal to find, maybe then you will unlock your family’s past. This is an escape game that will keep you engaged for many hours!
- New features - In game camera allows you to take snapshots and save them for later use.
- Try for free - You get to play 9 levels completely for free!
- Super widescreen support - The game looks beautiful on new 18:9 phones such as Samsung S8 and LG G6. It also shines on tablet devices.
- Supports iphone x screen - Compatible with new standard screen sizes for iPhone X.
Faraway 3: Arctic Escape - Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Faraway is fantastic free to try 'Myst'-inspired adventure!"
- TouchArcade, link
Faraway: Puzzle Escape Page Kit
Find First Faraway Sequel here: pinestudio.co.
About Pine Studio
We're a small Croatian game development team that started working together in 2012. Since then we made lots of smaller point 'n click adventure games (over 30!). We're a passionate group of developers looking to make awesome games. In 2015 we felt it's time for a change and started working on our first PC game. We wanted to make a game that was wild and didn't hold any punches. You can find more about us at pinestudio.com
More information on Pine Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Faraway 3: Arctic Escape Credits
Project Manager, Programmer, Level Designer
Enviroment artists, Level Designer
3D artist, Level Designer
Programmer, Level Designer
3D artist, Level Design
2D Artist, Illustrator