Based in Samobor, Croatia
Faraway is a puzzle adventure game, a modern tribute to Myst designed for phones and tablets. In Faraway you're an adventurer exploring ruins of ancient temples full of challenges and mysterious riddles.
You're walking in footsteps of your father. He was a collector of unusual artifacts who went missing 10 years ago. Your journey will take you from the deserts and oasis to old crumbling ruins of a mysterious civilization. They had constructed devices and puzzles to see if you're worthy of knowing their secrets. Observe the environment, collect items, manipulate devices and solve perplexing puzzles to escape temple labyrinths.
- Compelling puzzles - Explore 18 grand temples packed with puzzles.
- Immersive world - Easy to navigate 3D world of Faraway holds more secrets than it appears on the surface.
- Intriguing mystery - Collect pages from your missing dad's diary to find out the what happened to your family.
- Try for free - You get to play 9 levels completely for free!
- Super widescreen support - The game looks beautiful on new 18:9 phones such as Samsung S8 and LG G6. It also shines on tablet devices.
Faraway - Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Faraway is fantastic free to try 'Myst'-inspired adventure!"
- TouchArcade, link
Download Faraway Press Kit
About Pine Studio
We're a small Croatian game development team that started working together in 2012. Since then we made lots of smaller point 'n click adventure games (over 30!). We're a passionate group of developers looking to make awesome games. In 2015 we felt it's time for a change and started working on our first PC game. We wanted to make a game that was wild and didn't hold any punches. You can find more about us at pinestudio.com
More information on Pine Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Project Manager, Programmer, Level Designer
Enviroment artists, Level Designer
Programmer, Level Designer